Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Region D Tournament

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 6_4_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Region D Tournament

    Who will win the Region and advance to the state tourney.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    look for one of the lpd teams to take it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    I look for Kelly to advance.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    probably Kelly and Gate City if the brackets allow it

  5. #5
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    it seems like kelly is the hottest team around right now. i think they'll have their handful with honaker in the first game. with the exception of haysi and rye cove, the entire field in the tourney is young. just like basketball, this year's region tourney is going to be good. i'm going to stick with kelly and haysi to advance to state. kelly has the hardest route to move on though. honaker should be decent but the castlewood team could be a problem. they are playing on their home field. haysi has the best pitching around. jones is pretty good but he got roughed up by honaker last thursday. i'll see you all in castlewood this week. i'll have an OLD chicago cubs hat on. if you see me, introduce yourselves.
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    Does anyone know if the games are on any radio stations?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament


    The last word I heard was that the GC-RC game was going to be broadcast on WGAT, but that was this past Saturday & haven't heard for sure since. You might want to check on the dial and see if that's the case in about 20 minutes or so.


  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    Well, it isn't picking up so well here at work if they are carrying it.

    If someone could post any updates, I would appreciate it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    Just got a call from a friend up in Castlewood, said that he didn't see WGAT there. I'm a bit miffed at this situation, two county schools facing off in a regional playoff game and no WGAT coverage? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]


  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    Going into the bottom of the 3rd with the Devils coming to bat, GC leads 4-0 (was given to me 10-15 minutes ago on my way home via phone call).



Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •